Transcripts will be issued from Lyford High School for students who are currently enrolled and for individuals who graduated one year prior to the current school year. Contact Counselor’s secretary by calling (956) 347-3909 ext. 279
If transcript is being requested from Lyford High School, proper identification and a request form must be completed.
Click the following to access the request form:
- Requests are completed on a first-come first served basis.
- Requests may take 5-10 days to complete. Some requests may not be completed due to insufficient information. In these rare occurrences, the requesting party will be notified of the failed search.
- Completed request forms must be returned in order for search to be initiated. Request forms may be faxed (956) 347-5034 or mailed to P.O. Box 220 Lyford TX 78569.
- Record searches may be requested and released for immediate family members only (i.e. father, mother, brother or sister).
- Responses to completed searches will be delivered via regular mail, unless other arrangements are made with Counselors secretary.
**For transcripts and/or records from more than one year prior to the current school year please contact the Office of Human Resources located at 8240 Simon Gomez Blvd., Lyford, TX 78580 or by calling 956-347-3902.